The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda flagged-off Covid relief materials for Himachal Pradesh under BJP’s ‘Seva Hi Sangathan 2.0’ campaign
- The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji today flagged-off a large quantity of Covid relief materials for Himachal Pradesh under the party’s ‘Seva Hi Sangathan 2.0’ campaign. The Honorable BJP National President has on many occasions earlier also sent Covid relief materials for Himachal Pradesh.
- The Covid relief material sent to Himachal Pradesh today comprises around 3 lakh three – ply face masks, 50,000 N-95 face masks, 25,000 gloves, 10,000 face shields, 7,000 PPE kits, 6,000 oxygen mask , 3200 NRMs, 1500 oxygen regulators, 250 nasal cannula and other medical items.
- The Honourable BJP National President also flagged off consignment of medical equipment procured 17 mobile medical units under the Saansad Mobile Swasthya Seva with the help of Union Minister of State for Finance Shri Anurag Thakur. Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji thanked and praised the efforts of Shri Anurag Thakur for this noble initiative in the fight against the Corona pandemic.
- Apart from the PSA Oxygen Plants allocated under the PM Cares Fund, three additional PSA oxygen plants will be set up in the next few days in Hamirpur and Bilaspur districts in Himachal Pradesh.
- The BJP National President said as we all know that the Corona pandemic has come as biggest medical and health crisis in the history of humankind, but all Indians under the leadership and guidance of Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has unitedly fought this war against the Corona pandemic and soon we will come out victorious in this war against Corona.
- Crores of the Bharatiya Janata Party workers have been working day and night under the ‘Seva Hi Sangathan’ mission and serving the people affected by the Corona pandemic. I appreciate the great social work of all our BJP workers and thank them for helping the people in these times of great health crisis.
- Under the ‘Seva Hi Sangathan 2.0‘ mission, our lakhs of party workers without caring for their health and well being have provided medical aid and relief material to hospitals, social organizations and administration which include medical beds, medicines, blood and plasma, oxygen cylinders and food and shelter.
- Lakhs of party workers have organized over 1,200 blood donation camps across the country, and also conducted plasma donation camps in large numbers. To help the Covid patients and their relatives our party workers have set up over 200 Covid Dedicated Helplines at district level across India.
- Under the ‘Sewa Hi Sangathan 2.0‘ mission, our party workers have so far distributed over 65 lakh face masks, over 14 lakh food packets, 7 lakh relief material packets and immunity kits across all states.
- Under the leadership and guidance of our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, there has been remarkable upgradation in the medical and health infrastructure across the country. Till 2014 there were just 7 AIIMS, out of which 6 were constructed under the Prime Minister ship of Honorable Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji. Under the leadership of our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji in the last 6 years, 15 new AIIMS have been constructed which today are leading India’s fight against the Corona pandemic.
- Till 2014 the total number of medical colleges in the public and private sector across the country was just 385, which today has gone up to 532. Which means that in the last 6 years of the Narendra Modi government 150 new medical colleges have come up across the country.
- Till 2014 there were just 52,000 medical seats in various medical colleges across India, and this figure now has crossed over 88,250 medical seats. Which means that in the past six years we have added 36,250 new medical seats across the country which is an increase of 70 %.
- After the Coronavirus came into India, India was short of supplies of face masks, hand sanitizers, PPE kits and ventilators. But under the leadership and guidance of Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji, India today has become ‘atmanibhar‘ (self-reliant) in production of these key medical and health equipment and supplies.
- Under the PM Cares Fund, 551 PSA oxygen plants are being set up across the country. Uninterrupted medical supplies like medicines, oxygen, ventilators and other medical equipment are being ensured for the treatment of Corona patients across the country.
- When I was Union Health Minister, then under the direction of Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji, I ensured setting up of 1 AIIMS, 1 PGI and 6 new medical colleges in Himachal Pradesh.
- I would like to urge all the BJP office bearers, leaders and workers of Himachal Pradesh to ensure last mile delivery of all medical aid and other assistance in the state so that not a single needy and poor persons get relief and are not left unattended from getting the medical supplies and relief materials.
- Union Minister of State for Finance Shri Anurag Thakur ji has made a noble contribution of providing Mobile Medical Unit for the benefit of our brothers and sisters of Himachal Pradesh. The unique and important effort of Shri Anurag Thakur ji will definitely help the people of Himachal Pradesh get access to good medical and health care.
- I sincerely wish and hope that all the party workers will work unitedly to provide relief and succor to all the Corona patients and needy people in Himachal Pradesh. Unitedly we will succeed in defeating the Corona pandemic.
- I would like to urge and exhort all my party workers to come together and work unitedly in these times of health crisis. We all have to fight together and defeat the Corona pandemic. We have to resolve to fight together and bring India out of the crisis. India shall win, corona shall lose.