Salient points of speech of BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda while addressing a public rally in Ketugram, West Bengal
- I give my best wishes to the people of West Bengal on the occasion of Bangla New Year. In West Bengal this is not just the beginning of the New Year but the start of ‘Asol Poriborton’ and also the commencement of realising the dream of making West Bengal ‘Sonar Bangla’.
- From ‘Asol Poriborton’ the Bharatiya Janata Party means peace, stability and development in West Bengal. West Bengal will move towards fast track growth, development and progress only through ‘Asol Poriborton’ under the Bharatiya Janata Party government.
- Didi had to keep mum and could not speak a word , but don’t forget that it was Didi who asked people to gherao and target security forces on election duty and provoked people to attack security personnel. Mamata Didi also asked members of one particular community to gather and protest. Can a society progress and grow at the cost of dividing people and promoting hatred?
- How can a state progress and grow when the person who is responsible for leading the state after taking the pledge of Constitution starts to do anti Constitution acts, starts speaking against our Constitution, starts instigating people against security forces? India has never witnessed such a thing and acted in the past?
- Mamata Didi has made ‘tolabazi’, anarchy, appeasement and syndicate raj synonymous to her rule. The syndicate of the Trinamool Congress party looted sand and coal. They crossed all limits when they looted money, funds and relief material meant for those affected by the Amphan cyclone and those poor and needy people who were suffering in Corona pandemic.
- Mamata Didi used to talk about ‘Maa, Maati, Maanush’, but in her 10 years of rule she never cared for ‘Maa’, failed to protect ‘Maati’ and failed to take any welfare measures and made life easier for ‘Maanush’. West Bengal today tops the list when it comes to the issue of atrocities and violence against women.
- Mamata Didi calls herself Didi and Daughter of West Bengal, but she let atrocities and violence be committed against our mothers and sisters in West Bengal. Goons of the Trinamool Congress party committed gross atrocities against 80 year old Shobha Majumdaar ji who later died, this tale of gross violence and gruesome attack on the old mother is well known in West Bengal and across the country.
- Under the Trinamool Congress party government in West Bengal the Bharatiya Janata Party lost its more than 140 workers who were mercilessly killed and Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee did nothing. Once the Bharatiya Janata Party government is formed in the state we will put all the culprits of these killings behind the bars, we will not spare anyone.
- After the formation of the Bharatiya Janata Party government in West Bengal, Rs. 18000 will be transferred in the bank accounts of all the farmers of the state which is pending under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. Our government will also give an yearly instalment of Rs. 10,000 to every farmer every year as financial aid to them.
- Mamata Didi committed the sin of depriving over 4.5 crore poor people of West Bengal from the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojna where they could have got free medical care. The Bharatiya Janata Party government will immediately implement the Ayushman Bharat Yojna in the state after forming the government.
- Mamata Didi and the Trinamool Congress party leaders have constantly used demeaning language against our Dalit brothers and sisters. Mamata Didi has never condemned use of such poor and foul language and never said sorry.
- Mamata Didi and all her Trinamool Congress party leaders are anti Dalit. The Trinamool Congress party is also against the Matua community, Namasudra community, Rajvanshi community. Mamata Didi also opposes granting of citizenship to members of these communities who are refugees and took shelter ages ago.
- Parties who call itself pro Dalit and well-wishers of Dalits have also failed to criticize and condemn anti Dalit utterances of the Trinamool Congress party. It is only the Bharatiya Janata Party under the leadership and guidance of Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji fulfills its promise of ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas’.