The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji today listened to the Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji’s ‘Mann Ki Baat’ programme at booth number 143 in East Patel Nagar Mandal in Delhi along with the party workers. After listening to the ‘Mann Ki Baat’ programme Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji addressed the party workers and also took part in a tree plantation drive organised on the occasion. It may be recalled that on June 23, the Martyrdom Day of Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, the torch bearer of India’s national integrity and unity, the party started a massive nationwide tree plantation drive which will continue till July 6 on which the birth anniversary of Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee falls.
- The most important aspect of the Prime Minister’s ‘Mann Ki Baat’ is that it is a non- political platform . Since October 2014 the Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has done his ‘Mann Ki Baat’ 78 times but not on a single occasion, he has used this platform to speak on politics or political agenda.
- Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji through his ‘Mann Ki Baat’ tried to give a new vision and direction to the country by talking about sports , knowledge, science, culture, environment besides talking about those who sacrificed their lives for their motherland. He also highlighted various interesting and important initiatives that are taking place in remote, distant villages across the country.
- In today’s ‘Mann Ki Baat’ programme, Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji talked about and discussed various topics including sports, Olympics, environment, water conservation and Corona vaccination drive. He also spoke about the upcoming Doctor’s Day and Chartered Accountants Day. This way he tried to communicate and interact with each and every section of the society.
- In today’s edition of ‘Mann Ki Baat’ programme, Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji spoke to the people of a village in Madhya Pradesh and resolved their apprehensions regarding the Corona vaccines and the vaccination programme. All the Bharatiya Janata Party workers need to work dedicatedly in creating awareness about the Corona vaccine and the vaccination drive in the masses so that India can soon succeed in defeating the Coronavirus.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party has decided that every month party office bearers along with booth workers will assemble in booths in their respective areas to listen to the Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji’s ‘Mann Ki Baat’ programme which will be followed up by the monthly meeting of the party. We have to strengthen all our booths, it is an important goal for us which we have to achieve.
- I would request every booth president to listen to the Prime Minister’s ‘Mann Ki Baat’ programme in every booth volunteer’s house on rotational basis which should be followed by the booth level meeting. This will help in holding booth level meetings on a regular basis. It will also help in strengthening the party and make its functioning smooth and efficient.
- From the ‘Mann Ki Baat’ programme of the Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji we not only get educated and enlightened but it also makes us aware about various important activities and works that are taking place in our country, particularly in distant and remote towns and villages.