Salient points of speech of Hon’ble BJP National President Sh Jagat Prakash Nadda while addressing Sewa Hi Sangathan 2.0 campaign held in Safeda village (Geeta Colony, Shahdara, Delhi) virtually and flagging off Covid relief materials for Delhi
- Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has strengthened the country in the past 7 years and has established India as a leader at the world stage, which is highly remarkable. I pray to God for this long life and good health so that he can continue to serve our country and mankind with the same dedication and vigor. I commend and congratulate our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji for giving India a decisive and strong leadership and by working tirelessly as a true Pradhan Sewak.
- Due to the Corona pandemic, the Bharatiya Janata Party has decided to observe this day as ‘Sewa Diwas‘ with a pledge to serve humankind in these difficult times of pandemic and crisis. Today under our ‘Sewa Hi Sangathan 2.0‘ mission our crores of BJP workers are working in over 1 lakh villages across the country trying to help those affected by the Corona pandemic and trying to provide them relief and help in whatever manner they can.
- I would like to thank our crores of BJP workers who have been working dedicatedly and tirelessly serving the poor and needy people across the country. Under the ‘Sewa Hi Sangathan 2.0’ mission the BJP workers are distributing relief materials including ration kits, face masks, hand sanitizers, medicines etc to the Covid affected and other needy people. The BJP workers are also helping in getting Corona tests conducted and ensuring supplies of medical oxygen to sick people across the country.
- In the past three days, the BJP workers have organised blood donation camps across the country and have fixed the target of donating 50,000 units of blood, and I am sure BJP workers will reach this target which will help in treatment of Covid patients. The BJP Ministers, MPs and MLAs have decided that they will visit at least two villages and conduct relief operations across the country.
- On one hand, we see crores of Bharatiya Janata Party workers organising relief campaigns and doing social work at a large scale, on the other hand we have the Opposition parties which have gone into quarantine and have got themselves locked in. The Opposition parties have completely disappeared and are nowhere to be seen in the public domain. Leaders of Opposition parties are only seen either in rallies, press conferences or on Twitter.
- Yesterday, Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has announced a scheme to help children who have lost both their parents and been orphaned due to the Corona pandemic which says that they will get a monthly stipend on attaining the age of 18 and will also get Rs. 10 lakh from the PM Cares Fund when they turn 23. These children will also be given a free health insurance scheme worth Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Under the ‘Sewa Hi Sangathan 2.0’ campaign the Bharatiya Janata Party workers have so far organised around 1,951 Blood Donation Camps across the country, establishing around 4,000 Dedicated Covid Helpline Centres at the district level in all states. The BJP workers have also distributed around 1 crore face masks, 29 lakh food packets and around 17 lakh ration kits across the country.
- The Delhi unit of the Bharatiya Janata Party has been ahead in carrying out relief work under the ‘Sewa Hi Sangathan 2.0’ Mission. So far the BJP workers in Delhi have distributed 3.85 lakh face masks, 1.70 lakh food packets and around 3.68 lakh ration kits in the Capital.
- Politics is a major source of public and social work, but in this some work as selfless workers and enablers but there are others who work as road blockers and negative forces. While the person who is an enabler sees that good work carries on unhindered so that needy people can get help, there are others who always create hurdles in good work , spread negativity and are always conspiring. The BJP and its workers work as enablers and are always engaged in social work, but our Opposition parties are always creating hurdles and spreading negativity.
- Last year during the lock down, our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji ensured free distribution of food grain and relief material to around 80 crore people across the country between April and November 2020. This year too in view of the surge of Corona cases across the country the Narendra Modi government has extended its Gareeb Kalyan Anna Yojna for two months to provide free rations to needy and poor people.
- Under the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme the Narendra Modi government has so far deposited over Rs. 1.36 lakh crores directly into the bank accounts of our farmers. Moreover, the Narendra Modi government has also made a provision of a monthly pension of Rs. 3,000 for our poor and needy farmers.
- It is highly ironical that those Opposition leaders, who today are crying for Corona vaccines, are the same people who used to make mockery of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji for facilitating ‘Made in India’ Corona vaccine and used to create doubts over the efficacy of the ‘Made in India‘ vaccines.
- India has successfully administered 20 crore Corona vaccine doses in just 130 days. Today 13 companies are manufacturing Corona vaccines in India. Manufacturing of Sputnik vaccine has also started in India. By the end of this year there will be vaccine doses available for every citizen. The Narendra Modi government is also committed to fight against Black Fungus disease and will do everything to help those affected by this deadly disease.
- To overcome the shortage of medical oxygen the Narendra Modi Government worked under mission mode and today we have been able to increase our production of medical oxygen many times and the Central government also ensured uninterrupted supply of medical oxygen within a week of the crisis. Today over 1500 new medical oxygen plants are coming up across the country.
- In Delhi there are certain people who continuously defamed and campaigned against India over the indigenously developed Corona vaccine. These people used to make big claims about their ‘Mohalla Clinics‘, everyday they used to hold press conferences. But when the Corona pandemic crisis came, they left everything to the Central Government. These people only know one thing and that is how to fool and mislead people.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party is the only political party in the world which during the Corona pandemic shunned politics and made public service its motto in the times of health crisis. The BJP’s social works and its efforts in the times of Corona pandemic is being recognized globally. Entire world today is praising the work done by the BJP workers in these difficult times and how the BJP unitedly stood with those affected by the Corona pandemic.