Under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, we are working towards welfare and upliftment of poorest of the poor in the society. Through our philosophy of ‘Antodaya’ we are working towards ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikar and Sabka Vishwaas’ and speeding the process of growth, development and progress by making ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’.
- Today there is utter confusion and chaos in the State Government in Maharashtra where no one in the government knows what is happening, no one knows who or how the government is running.
- The people of Maharashtra gave a decisive mandate to BJP to form government under the leadership of Shri Devendra Fadnavis as Chief Minister. But the power-hungry parties formed an unholy alliance and cheated the people of Maharashtra. They demeaned the people’s mandate. I am confident that very soon Congress, NCP and Shiv Sena will be forced to sit in opposition for ever and people of Maharashtra will give once again give decisive mandate in favour of the BJP.
- Today under the able and strong leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi every inch of our Motherland is safe and secure. Today we have a strong and robust defence system and our enemy cannot dare to challenge us.
- Today China is bewildered by the growth and progress of India. Under the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, India has seen vast changes by building strong defence system. We have now got Rafael, the world has seen India’s prowess when we executed surgical strikes and air strikes.
- By bringing in important pro-farmer legislations, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has resolved to save farmers from the clutches of private money lenders, from middlemen and make our farmers self-reliant and progressive. The historic pro-agriculture reforms that our Prime Minister have taken will make our farmers strong and prosperous and also fulfil our dream of making India a strong ‘One Nation, One Market’.
- Though the recommendations of giving our farmers the freedom to sell their produce according to their own will was propagated by former Prime Minister Shri Manmohan Singh and other leaders like Sharad Pawar and top agriculture scientists and economists, it was Prime Minister Narendra Modi who succeeded in giving the farmers their dues and fulfil their wish by getting the pro-farmer legislations passed in Parliament.
- If Sharad Pawar ji talks about agriculture reforms then he said to be pro-farmer, but if Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi implements these much-needed reforms to help farmers, then he is criticised by opposition. How can BJP be called anti-farmer when we are implementing all those laws which are needed to make our farmers strong and self-reliant.
- In its manifesto, the Congress promised to change the APMC Act, to end tax on farm trade and promote inter-state farm trade. But when Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi implemented all these promises to revolutionise farm sector, Congress party leaders started roaming around in tractors sitting in cushioned sofas.
- These leaders are even dishonouring a tractor that provides bread and butter to our farmers. They proved this by burning a tractor. Will a farmer ever burn his tractor or agricultural tools that feeds his family? Such leaders are not well-wishers of farmers and they have no sentiments for our farming community. BJP has pledged that it will honour each farmer, his tractor and his tools. For us honour and respect of our farmers is supreme.
- There is basic difference between BJP and other political parties. For other political parties their family is supreme, but for BJP and its workers the party is supreme.
- The journey of BJP has been through nationalism, culture, Antodaya, humanism, Sabka Saath Sabha Vikas – this is the philosophy which we have been following. Our identity is linked to nation’s unity, integrity and cultural nationalism.
- Corona pandemic brought the entire world on its knees. But Prime Minister Narendra Modi led this fight from the front and showed the world how 135 crore Indians unitedly took this challenge, it is a remarkable feat.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi implemented several remarkable schemes like Gareeb Kalyan Yojna, Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan, Vocal for Local which led to upliftment of poorest of poor and it also gave much needed impetus of our economy.
- National Education Policy 2020 is the first real education policy since Independence which is linked to Indian ethos and its rich culture and heritage. Affordability, Accessibility and Flexibility are three guiding principles of National Education Policy.
- In the BJP rule under the leadership of Shri Devendra Fadnavis, Maharashtra was taken the path of progress and development. Under his government Maharashtra achieved many successes like it jumped to third position from 17th in the field of education, from 6th to 3rd position in health, while investments in agriculture sector grew three times. All these speaks volumes about effective and good governance of BJP.