Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President, Shri J. P. Nadda on Sunday visited JP Aawas at Kadamkuan (Patna) to pay his respects to the social and political stalwart, Loknayak Jayaprakash Narayanji. Shri Nadda also laid a wreath at the statue of Shri Jayaprakash Narayan. Shri Nadda was accompanied by Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar Shri Sushil Modi, State Health Minister Shri Mangal Pandey and Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP) National Media Co-Head Dr. Sanjay Mayukh. It is worth mentioning that the Hon’ble Party President is on a one-day visit to Bihar. Before paying his respects to Shri Jayaprakash Narayan, Shri Nadda visited the famous Lord Hanuman temple and prayed for world peace and harmony.
Salient points of speech of Hon’ble Sh J. P. Nadda ji while addressing media:
- Today is the birth anniversary of two of the country”s greatest stalwarts, Shri Jayaprakash Narayanji who was the force behind the student revolution and the one who gave a new dimension to Indian democracy and our most respected Shri Nanaji Deshmukhji, an epitome of struggle and service. I bow before such stalwarts of Sarvodaya ideology.
- To save the honour of the Indian democracy, Loknayak Jayaprakash Narayanji made the supreme sacrifice. In 1975, during the time when emergency was imposed upon the people of this country, Congress party victimised Jayaprakash Narayanji, but even this could not dissuade him from the path of truth and he continued his fight to save the Indian democracy.
- Those who joined the movement against the death of democracy and the Congress party-imposed emergency in the country and fought for the rights of the citizens, today few of them have joined hands with that corrupt Congress to fight elections. This is unfortunate.
- Honourable Jayaprakash Narayanji devoted his entire life to the service of the nation. Greed and corruption could not even touch him. He continued his fight for democracy without bothering who was ruling the country.
- The path shown by Loknayak Jayaprakash Narayanji has been successfully adopted by the central government under our mercurial Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modiji. This is my honour that I could work under the guidance of a stalwart like Loknayak Jayaprakash Narayanji.
- When Jayaprakash Narayanji was arrested in Patna, at that time we used to come here to meet him and seek inspiration. At that time to overhaul the education system in the country, Jayaprakash Narayanji had even inaugurated the Vidyarthi Parishad rally.
- Nanaji Deshmukh dedicated his entire life in development of rural areas and uplifting the lives of villagers. His life will always inspire all those who are working to make life of rural people happy and contented.
- We have always been inspired by the teachings and philosophy of Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Narayan and Nanaji Deshmukh. Nanaji Deshmukh took blessings of Jayaprakash Narayan before starting his Gramothan work of rural development.