Salient points of speech of Hon’ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji while inaugurating newly constructed district BJP offices in Thiruppur, Tamil Nadu
Hon’ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji inaugurated four newly constructed District Offices of Bharatiya Janata Party in Thiruppur (Tamil Nadu). The new Tirupur district office of the BJP has been set up in the Thiruppur Vidyalaya area. BJP State President Shri K. Annamalai, BJP’s legislative party leader Shri Nainar Nagendran, National General Secretary Shri C. T. Ravi and key party executives, including Union Minister Shri L. Murugan, BJP Mahila Morcha National President Smt. Vanithi Srinivasan, Shri Sudhakar Reddy, Senior BJP leader Shri Pon Radhakrishnan and several other senior leaders were present in the meeting.
Shri Nadda said that Tamil Nadu is a treasure of culture, with the oldest language. It is the land of bhakti, full of spiritualism. He bowed down to the great saint poet Thiruvalluvar and paid rich tributes to him.
● Today, we’re celebrating the auspicious occasion of inauguration of these karyalayas. We believe that the ideology propagation takes place from the office. It is a place where we have discussions, deliberations, planning and we go forward in making the party stronger.
● It is only the BJP that has democratic norms, where one can rise because of his/her talent. It is an ideological-based party. It is a party that takes care of the national sentiments while it takes into consideration the regional sentiments. Workers will join here, relish and plan how the Kamal will blossom in Tamil Nadu in the future.
● Ours is not a party where the office functions from the leaders’ house, as in other parties. In other political parties, when leaders go, the party and the ideology suffers but here in the Bharatiya Janata Party, we may come and go, but our ideology and party will go forever.
● Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji wished the Bharatiya Janata Party should become stronger. He had a vision that every district would have its own party office. We’re committed to make 720 offices in 720 districts. 473 party offices have already been completed & four more are being added today, making it 477! 188 more district offices are being constructed in the next two months. 6 more district BJP offices will come up in new districts, by the end of this year. In Tamil Nadu. In the next phase, another 6 district offices will be constructed in the State. Currently, in the first phase, the construction of party offices in 16 districts is underway in Tamil Nadu.
● For the Bharatiya Janata Party, Offices are our Sanskar Kendra, offices are the pillars for the propagation of our ideology. The party functions on 5 Ks – Karyakarta Karyakarini Karyakram Kosh Karyalaya We’ve got karyakartas, karyakarini, kosh, karyakram, and now we also have a karyalaya. It is equipped with an e-library, good conference hall and other such amenities.
● The DMK govt is full of corruption. Corruption and DMK are two sides of the same coin. It is a family-rule. In DMK, anyone other than the family can lead. Only in the Bharatiya Janata Party, people from humble backgrounds come forward and become leaders.
● The dynastic rule is a challenge for democracy and democratic values. In that system, people serve the family, not the state, not the nation. In the BJP, you serve the people, the state, and the nation.
● On one hand, the incumbent Tamil Nadu govt is full of corruption, mis-governance, nepotism, favoritism. On the other hand, Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji is trying to empower the person standing on the last pedestal of the society in Tamil Nadu.
● Under Prime Minister Awas Yojana (Rural), 2.2 lakh houses have been constructed in rural Tamil Nadu. Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, Rs 5,990 crore has been disbursed to farmers in Tamil Nadu. More than 10 cr farmers have been benefited across the country with Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
● In Tamil Nadu, 94 lakh accounts have been opened under Jan Dhan Yojana. These 94 lakh accounts have empowered women. 20 crore women were given Rs 500 each every month during COVID. Under Ujjwala, 32 lakh gas connections have been given to women across Tamil Nadu. 11 crore families were given toilets under Swachh Bharat. In Tamil Nadu, 8 lakh such toilets were built.
● 116 km of state highways have been converted into National Highways in Tamil Nadu. Infrastructure projects worth Rs 1 lakh crore have been sanctioned and Rs 70,000 crore have been spent under the Sagarmala Project. 25 railway projects are coming up under the scheme and Rs 28,307 crore is set to be spent. 4,481 km of roads have been built under PM Grameen Sadak Yojana.
● Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji is committed for the better health infrastructure in the country. An AIIMS has been established in Madurai and 11 medical colleges have been given in the state under the Shri Narendra Modi government.
● Certainly, the Bharatiya Janata Party is making inroads in Tamil Nadu. The work done by Shri Narendra Modi govt in the last 7 years has been appreciated a lot by the people of the State. No one can stop the BJP from getting stronger in Tamil Nadu.