Salient points of speech of Hon’ble BJP National President Sh Jagat Prakash Nadda while addressing public rally in Hooghly, West Bengal
- This time the assembly elections in West Bengal will script a new story of development, progress and growth in the state. This election is about bringing ‘asol paribartan’ in West Bengal. This assembly election is about West Bengal pride and honour and for making ‘Sonar Bangla’.
- The massive turnout in the first phase of assembly elections and the high voting percentage has made very clear that the people of West Bengal have voted for change. Mamata Didi is going to lose from Nandigram. The people of Nandigram have given clear indication that the Trinamool Congress is going to be wiped out of West Bengal. The Bharatiya Janata Party is all set to form government in West Bengal.
- Mamata Didi has become nervous due to peaceful elections in West Bengal. And now her leaders are now going to the Election Commission and complaining why elections are happening peacefully in West Bengal. It is because their game is getting over. People of West Bengal have voted for Lotus symbol and have uprooted the Trinamool Congress party.
- Media is saying Mamata Banerjee has accepted the challenge, but I am saying that her challenge has been accepted by our Suvendu Adhikari. Did Mamata Didi quit Bhawanipur and moved to Nandigram or Suvendu Adhikari quit her seat?
- Hooghly is an industrial area of West Bengal, but Mamata Banerjee government policies forced closure of 39 jute factories out of 60. The Trinamool Congress party which killed the flourishing jute industry of West Bengal time has come to close its account in West Bengal.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party is committed to give a corruption free, anarchy free and clean government in West Bengal. Time has come to change the defective engine of Trinamool Congress party in West Bengal which has ruined the state .
- The manner in which old mother Shobha Majumdar was brutally attacked and killed is shocking, but the Trinamool Congress leaders did not utter a word on her killing. This clearly proves how much Mamata Didi cares for women of West Bengal. What kind of daughter of West Bengal Mamata Didi is?
- The Trinamool Congress cadres even looted the foodgrains and relief material given by the Narendra Modi government for cyclone relief. Trinamool Congress Government did massive corruption in Amphan cyclone relief fund. The Trinamool Congress Government converted its slogan of ‘Maa, Maati, Maanush’ into ‘Tanasahi, Tolabazi and Tushtikaran’ (corruption, anarchy and appeasement).
- There has been 35% rise in cases of atrocities and violence against women under the Mamata Banerjee government. Cases of kidnapping, acid attacks, rapes, attempt to murder, domestic violence and missing cases are at all time high in West Bengal.
- During the rule of Mamata Banerjee in West Bengal over 130 Bharatiya Janata Party workers were brutally killed in political violence. Now the people of West Bengal will give a befitting reply to all these atrocities through their ballots in West Bengal.
- Mamata Didi forcibly stopped the ‘visarjan’ of Durga Puja. She did not let Saraswati Puja happen for the last five years. Mamata Didi removed curfew for Muharram, but on the day of ‘shilanyas’ (foundation stone laying) of grand Ram Temple in Ayodhya Mamata Didi imposed curfew. Mamata Didi, your politics of appeasement will no longer work in West Bengal.
- These days during her political rallies and campaigns Didi is busy doing ‘Chandi Path’. But the real question is why did Didi remember Maa Durga only during elections. The exit of Mamata Didi is certain, the entry of Bharatiya Janata Party is also certain.
- Mamata Banerjee had said that she will resign from politics if it is not proved that the Batla House encounter is fake. Now after 13 years the courts have given its verdict that terrorist Ariz Khan is guilty. Didi, the people of West Bengal are now asking you when will you resign from politics?
- Mamata Didi, whether you should take ‘sanyas’ or not, but the people of West Bengal have made up their mind to send you on ‘sanyas’ by retiring you from public and political life. Mamata Didi your petty politics of saving anti national people will not succeed.
- Immediately after the formation of the Bharatiya Janata Party government in West Bengal we will enrol every poor and needy people under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme to give them free medical insurance. Similarly every farmer will immediately start getting benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme in West Bengal.
- After the formation of the Bharatiya Janata Party government in West Bengal we will immediately implement the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme in West Bengal and give monetary aid to every farmer. A total instalment of Rs 18,000 will be given to the farmers of West Bengal. Under the Krishak Suraksha Yojana every farmer will get additional Rs 4,000 every year.
- The 13th Finance Commission under the Congress-led United Progressive Alliance (UPA) government gave West Bengal just Rs. 1.32 lakh crore whereas the 14th Finance Commission under the Narendra Modi government gave West Bengal Rs 4.48 lakh crores. Apart from this West Bengal got an additional Rs 48,000 crore for railway development and Rs 25,000 crore for development of highway from Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji.