Salient points of speech of BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda addressing Party Karyakartas while inaugurating six new district BJP offices of Odisha via Video Conferencing
Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda today inaugurated new party district offices in six districts — Angul, Bargarh, Sundargarh, Baripada, Kyonjhar and Denkanal – through video conferencing at party headquarters in Delhi.
Speaking on the occasion Shri Nadda hoped that these new district offices will further strengthen the party and its cadres. These offices will work as a bridge between party workers and the public.
Senior party leaders who were present at the function included Central Ministers Shri Dharmendra Pradhan, Shri Pratap Sarangi, National Vice President Shri Vijayant Panda and National spokesperson Dr Sambit Patra. From Odisha leaders who were present at the function included BJP state unit President Shri Sameer Mohanty, Leader of Opposition in Odisha Shri Pradeepta Nayak, state unit treasurer Shri Sudarshan Goyal and many general secretaries of state unit. BJP National General Secretary Shri Arun Singh, National Sah-Sangathan Mantri Shri Saudan Singh, senior leaders Shri Joel Uraon, Shri Suresh Pujari and Shri Bisheshwar Tudu also joined the event through video conferencing.
Key Points of Speech
- BJP offices are just not building or concrete structures, they are centres for BJP workers to get trained and inculcate values. In our offices our workers get inspiration to work for the party dedicatedly and with passion.
- When parties are run from homes rather than offices, they become parties run by families. But for workers parties which are run from proper offices it becomes their home and fellow workers their family members.
- People of Bihar and in states where bye elections were held in 59 seats they blessed the BJP and once again approved the leadership of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. It was a clear verdict for Shri Modi and his style of governance. In Bihar our victory strike rate was the best.
- I congratulate and thank our party workers for their hard work and dedication which ensured the party’s victory in state assembly elections and bye elections. The people of Bihar have spoken clearly that people of this country want ‘vikas raj’ and not ‘goonda raj’.
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi had ended the politics of casteism, dynasty politics, appeasement. He has started the new political culture of ‘sabka saath, sabka vikas, sabka vishwas’.
- By endorsing and supporting BJP people have once again shown faith in the Modi government for its work during the Corona pandemic and also in effectively dealing with migrant workers crisis during Lockdown.
- In Odisha assembly elections BJP’s vote share has gone up from 18% to 32% which clearly indicates that BJP is very close to its goal of forming government in Odisha. Very soon BJP will form a majority government in the state.
- When big countries with good medical facilities were struggling to deal with the Corona crisis, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi took several key initiatives to secure people. Shri Modi took several bold steps at regular intervals and led from the front in India’s fight against Covid. He also united citizens to fight against Covid.
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi not only effectively addressed the health and medical care issues while dealing with Corona, he also addressed the economic and financial aspect of pandemic by announcing various packages like Garib Kalyan Package, Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan and Garib Kalyan Rojgaar Yojna to deal with crisis and help poor and working class.
- Under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan the Narendra Modi government has allocated Rs. 1 lakh crore for development of agriculture infrastructure and Rs 3 lakh crore for MSME sector.
- Under the Gareeb Kalyan Rozgar Yojna work has started to give employment to migrant workers in Odisha’s Ganjam, Balasore, Bolangir and Bhadrak districts.
- During Lockdown when all other parties were ‘locked’ and did nothing for people, it was Bharatiya Janata Party workers who did not care about their health and distributed aid and relief material to crores of needy people across the country.
- Development of Odisha has always been top priority of BJP. It’s unfortunate that the Narendra Modi government sponsored Ayushman Bharat Scheme was not allowed to be implemented in Odisha thus depriving crores of people of the State from healthcare insurance schemes. Today I appeal to the Odisha government to immediately implement it. The Odisha government should seriously consider this proposal and implement Ayushman Bharat Scheme in the state.
- At present there are several big infrastructure projects going on in Odisha which include 451 km long Digha-Gopalpur coastal highway at the cost of Rs.9000 crore, Korda-Bolangir new rail line at cost of Rs 3791 crore and Cuttack-Angul-Sambalpur highway with expenditure worth Rs. 4500 crore.
- The construction of a gasification plant at Paradip with an expenditure of Rs 1300 crore is a big step towards economic growth and development of the State. Similarly, the construction of Bhubaneswar ring road is also a major step towards building infrastructure in the State.
- It’s the responsibility of every Bharatiya Janata Party worker to take to every household the efforts and initiatives that Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is taking for development, growth and progress of Odisha.