Salient points of speech of Hon’ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji while addressing Yuva Rally in Kakching, Manipur
● The answer to the misgovernance, blockade, and corruption of the Congress party government in Manipur is the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party led by our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji which believes in three policies of P’s – peace, prosperity and protection.
● The people of Manipur had decided to shun politics of emergency and choose stability, they have decided to reject the politics of divide and rule and vote for peace and prosperity, they decided to choose peace over blockade, sports over drugs, and politics of growth and development over corruption and nepotism of the Congress party government. It is certain that lotus, the symbol of the Bharatiya Janata Party, will blossom in Manipur.
● Under the double engine government of the Bharatiya Janata Party the budget of Manipur across various sectors have been doubled. Five years ago the budget of Manipur was just Rs.10,500 crores which has been doubled to Rs.21,224 crore under the Narendra Modi government. Similarly, the irrigation budget has also been hiked from Rs.154 crores to Rs.303 crores, education budget from Rs.1,324 crore to Rs.2,555 crore.
● The meaning of Opposition is dynasty politics, growth of family, corruption and appeasement. Whereas the Bharatiya Janata Party means ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas, Sabka Vishwas’, ‘Sabka Prayas’. They are just bothered about commission, but for the Bharatiya Janata Party our only goal and mission is development, progress, growth and prosperity of Manipur and the country.
● The Congress party believes in ‘divide and rule’ policy and Instability. Earlier people were forced to take rounds in government offices and meet officers to get their work done. But today our government has started ‘Go to Hills’ and ‘Go to Village’ initiatives and the government is reaching every household in Manipur.
● Today’s youth are our future, they are the nation’s hope and strength . Our Hon’blePrime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji and Chief Minister Shri N Biren Singh are fulfilling all their dreams and aspirations.
● The way in which Azad Hind Fauz made Manipur the gateway of our freedom. In the similar manner our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has made Manipur the gateway of Atmanirbhar Bharat Yojna.
● No Opposition party has vision or direction, it is only the Bharatiya Janata Party which has vision, mission and agenda for the development of the country. They have no other work but to criticise our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji .
● Under the leadership and guidance of our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji several historical initiatives have been taken for upliftment of youth. Under the Skill development programme around 70 lakh youth have been trained.
● Under the Mudra Yojna loans worth Rs.31 crores have been waived off, and its aim is to make our youngsters ‘job -giver’, ‘job- creator’ and not ‘job-seeker’. Under the leadership and guidance of Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji we have made India world’s second largest start-up hub.
● Our Chief Minister Shri N Biren Singh has given Manipur uninterrupted growth and development. The identity of the Congress party in Manipur is three ‘I’s’ — instability, emergency and inequality. Whereas for the Bharatiya Janata Party three ‘I’s’ mean – infrastructure development, innovation and integration.
● During the Congress party rule in Manipur there used to be blockades for years. The people of Manipur know that on one hand they will impose blockade and on the other hand they will indulge in commission and corruption. It is only the Bharatiya Janata Party that will work selflessly and honestly for the people of Manipur and ensure all round development and growth of the state.