Salient points of speech of BJP National President Shri Jagat PakashNaddaji while laying foundation of 2 oxygen plants in Himachal Pradesh virtually and flagging off Covid relief materials for Himachal Pradesh
The Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji today performed the virtual commencement of construction of two medical oxygen plants in Bilaspur and Hamirpur in Himachal Pradesh. He also flagged off from Delhi a consignment of Covid relief material which will be distributed to Corona affected people in Himachal Pradesh. The consignment of relief materials included 8 oxygen concentrators, 105 oxygen cylinders, 200 oxygen regulators, 400 oxygen masks, 200 NRM masks, 200 face shields, 200 pulse oximeters, 50 thermal scanners, 3500 PPE kits, 3000 N95 face masks and 500 hand sanitizers.
- Speaking on the occasion the Bharatiya Janata Party National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda ji said that the Corona pandemic has come as the biggest medical tragedy in human history. The manner in which our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has resolutely fought this battle against Covid-19 by taking the 130-crore people of the country together, it is phenomenal and unprecedented.
- Under the leadership and guidance of Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji the Bharatiya Janata Party has taken its ‘Sewa Hi Sangathan 2.0’ Mission to every citizen and helped every needy and poor people fighting the curse of Corona. Yesterday crores of the Bharatiya Janata Party workers reached out to over 1 lakh villages across the country and did social work and provided relief material to Corona affected people and also to needy and poor people. Also, in the past three days the BJP workers conducted blood donation camps across the country where they collected 50,000 units of blood.
- The mission and goal of the Narendra Modi government is to wipe out sorrows and hardships from every citizen’s life. Last year the Narendra Modi government provided free ration and other essential items to over 80 crore people across the country for 9 months, from April 2020 to November 2020. Now again the Narendra Modi government has extended this free ration scheme for the month of April and May 2021.
- In the past one year there has been a remarkable improvement in the health infrastructure in view of the Corona pandemic and all this has been accomplished under the leadership and guidance of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji. Today India has enough testing facilities for Corona patients. India has also become self-reliant (Atmanirbhar) in terms of ventilators, PPE kits, face masks and hand sanitizers which we had to import during previous governments.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party is the only party in the world which has always worked to help needy people and shared their sorrows and pain. People’s service and their welfare is the only goal and mission of all the BJP workers and leaders. Whereas we have some Opposition parties including the Congress party whose leaders are either seen on Twitter or on virtual press conferences.
- Some Opposition parties including the Congress party did everything and played their dirty politics to defame and demean the ‘Made in India’ Corona vaccine. They also raised objections over giving clearances to the ‘Made in India’ vaccines and conspired to defame India and its scientists and doctors. They also misled and disinformed the people of India just for the sake of their petty politics. And these same parties are crying for the ‘Made in India’ vaccines.
- It was due to stellar efforts of our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji that the scarcity of medical oxygen was overcome within a week of the current Corona crisis and the Narendra Modi government was also instrumental in increasing India’s medical oxygen production by three times. Our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji ensured that medical oxygen reached the needy patients and hospitals across the country from air, land and water.
- From the PM Cares Fund 15 PSA oxygen plants are being set up across the country. I urge the Himachal Pradesh government to ensure that oxygen plants are established in all medical colleges and district hospitals in the state without any delay.
- On Saturday our Honourable Prime Minister started a special scheme for children who have lost their parents during the Corona pandemic. Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Jairam Thakur has also started a similar scheme by following the footsteps of our Honourable Prime Minister. I congratulate Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Jairam Thakur for this noble initiative.
- I gives me great satisfaction to note that the Bharatiya Janata Party government in Himachal Pradesh under the leadership of Chief Minister Shri Jairam Thakur ji has done a remarkable and commendable job in containing the spread of Coronavirus in the state and also provided timely and good treatment to all Corona patients.
- In Himachal Pradesh makeshift arrangements have been made at three places for the treatment of Corona patients. I would urge the Himachal Pradesh Government to continue its makeshift medical arrangements for the Corona patients so that we do not have to face any hardships in future if any urgency arises.
- The Jairam Thakur government has also done a good job in carrying out the Corona vaccination drive in Himachal Pradesh. I have been informed that till date 19 lakh first doses and 4.5 lakh second doses of Corona vaccines have been administered in Himachal Pradesh.
- Under the ‘Sewa Hi Sangathan 2.0’ campaign the Bharatiya Janata Party workers have so far organised 1951 Blood Donation Camps across the country. To help the needy people, the BJP workers have also established over 4000 Dedicated Covid Helpline Centres at the district level across the country. The BJP workers have also distributed over 1 crore face masks and 50 lakh food packets and rations kits across the country.
- In Himachal Pradesh so far over 5.07 lakh face masks, over 6,200 food packets and around 1500 ration kits have been distributed by the BJP workers. In these times of huge crisis our only goal and mantra is to come together and help each and every needy and affected person by pooling in our resources.
- I have been informed that today medical oxygen supply has been arranged for 330 bds in Himachal Pradesh. Shri Anurag Thakur has told me that soon 700 more hospital beds will be equipped with medical oxygen supply. In Una a big oxygen plant will soon come up. I would like to congratulate and thank Shri Anurag Thakur for this important development.
- Our work is to do social service, work for the people. But some people always try to create hurdles in our path. I want to tell my BJP workers that these people will continue to create hurdles, will not let you work; but you do not have to worry about them and continue doing your good work and continue to serve humanity. We all have to continue to walk in the path of service and social work as shown by our Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji. We have to continue doing our service to humanity.
- The manner in which Shri Anurag Thakur has been working so hard for the people of Himachal Pradesh and has been doing exceptionally well in spearheading the Corona relief initiative, it is highly commendable and worth appreciating.