Salient points of speech of Hon’ble BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda while addressing party karyakartas via video conferencing on the occasion of 41st Foundation Day of the Party
- To mark the 41st Foundation Day of the Bharatiya Janata Party today the BJP National President Shri Jagat Prakash Nadda today garlanded the statues of Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee and Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya, the two founding fathers of the party. While the great leader Shri Shyama Prasad Mukherjee ji was a strong nationalist who worked for the national integrity , Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya ji worked for ‘Ekatm Manavvaad’ and ‘Antyodaya’ to ensure upliftment and progress of the poorest of the poor and most backward class people.
- I give my hearty greetings to all the committed and dedicated workers of the Bharatiya Janata Party on the occasion of the 41st Foundation Day. The Bharatiya Janata Party today is the world’s largest political party and is committed towards its ideology, nation’s service and people’s welfare and wellbeing.
- Under the leadership and guidance of Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji India is continuously moving ahead on the path of growth, development and prosperity. India has established its name in the global arena. Today India is known for its leadership and its contributions to the world. And we all Indians feel extremely proud for this.
- From ‘Ekatm Manavvaad’ to ‘Antyodaya’ and now to ‘Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas & Sabka Vishwas’ the Bharatiya Janata Party is consistently moving forward by following these principles. Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji has implemented various pro-poor programmes and exceptional policies for greater public good which has led to changing of our nation’s image, its fate and destiny.
- The Bharatiya Janata Party is not just a political party but it has its varied social dimensions. The manner in which lakhs of Bharatiya Janata Party workers served the humanity during the Corona pandemic across India and provided them food, medicines and other relief material and showed the world what selfless service of needy people meian. It is anexemplary and magnificent example of social service shown by our Bharatiya Janata Party workers.
- Under the leadership and guidance of Honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji 130 crore Indians unitedly and strongly fought against the Corona pandemic and the entire world wholeheartedly praised this fight against the pandemic and also took inspiration from it.
- During the Corona pandemic India provided medicines and other medical aids to around 159 countries across the globe, while we are providing Corona vaccine to 72 nations and helping them in their fight against the pandemic.
- Assembly elections are currently being held in five States — West Bengal, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry and Kerala and I am very sure that people of these states will shower their blessings on the Bharatiya Janata Party and we will do exceptionally well in all these states.
- From the day of the foundation of the Bharatiya Janata Party our great leaders — from Honourable Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee ji to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya ji, Respected Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji, Honourable Shri Sundar Singh Bhandari ji, Respected Shri Kushabhau Thakre ji — all these great leaders and thinkers have nurtured the Bharatiya Janata Party since the very beginning. Due to the hard work, dedication, perseverance and sacrifices, the Bharatiya Janata Party has covered a momentous journey from 2 Members of Parliament to 303 MPs in Lok Sabha today.